What you’ll do
As a data scientist at ChillServices, you’ll work closely with our cross-functional team of engineers, product managers, designers and data scientists. You’ll perform analyses on large sets of data to extract insights on cooling unit and building optimization, as well as communicate data-driven insights and recommendations to the rest of the team.
- Capability of tackling very loosely defined problems and lead insights work
- Degree in statistics, mathematics, computer science, engineering, economics or equivalent knowledge
- Experience performing analysis with large datasets
- Coding skills (e.g. Python, Java, or Scala)
- Analytics tools experience (e.g. Pandas, R, SPSS, SQL, or Hadoop)
- Statistical competence (e.g. regression modelling, a/b testing, significance testing)